Ratan Tata's quotes Ratan Tata was a philanthropist (RIP)

Ratan Tata's quotes

1. "None can destroy iron, but its own rust can. Likewise, none can destroy a person, but his own mindset can." – Highlighting the power of mindset.

2. "Take the stones people throw at you. And use them to build a monument." – Encouraging resilience in the face of criticism.

3. "Power and wealth are not two of my main stakes." – Reflecting his values beyond material success.
4. "The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me." – Reflecting his passion for challenges and pushing boundaries.

5. "Businesses need to go beyond the interest of their companies to the communities they serve." – Highlighting the importance of corporate social responsibility.

6. "I have always been very confident and very upbeat about the future potential of India. I think it is a great country with great potential." – Showcasing his optimism about India's future.
7. "Take the stones people throw at you. And use them to build a monument."
– Encouraging resilience in the face of criticism.

8. "Power and wealth are not two of my main stakes."
– Reflecting his values beyond material success.

9. "The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me."
– Reflecting his passion for challenges and pushing boundaries.
10. "I don't believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right." – Expressing his proactive and confident approach to decision-making.

11. "None of my decisions have been impulsive." – Emphasizing thoughtfulness in his leadership style.

12. "There are many things that, if I have to relive, maybe I will do it another way. But I would not like to look back and regret anything." – A reflection on learning from past experiences without regret.

13. "The strongest man is he who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind." – On the power of self-control and mindfulness.

14. "You cannot go through life and expect to be given things. You have to earn them." – Emphasizing the value of hard work.

15. "I think that the biggest job of a leader is to bring people together." – Highlighting the importance of unity in leadership.

16. "I believe that if you don't have a good team, you don't have a good business."
– Highlighting the importance of teamwork in success.

17. "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to all but the most crucial features."
– Emphasizing the need for focus in innovation.

18. "Every little thing counts in a crisis."
– Reflecting on the importance of attention to detail during challenging times.

19. "One of the greatest regrets in life is to die and not have a story."
– Encouraging people to live a life full of experiences.

20. "We have to take risks. We will never see the new world if we don't."
– Emphasizing the importance of embracing risk for innovation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Synonyms and antonyms question & answers for competitive exams

                                                 Synonym and Antonym MCQs Question 1: Choose the synonym of the word. Brevity a) Lengthiness...